|Take Action||Host a Screening||Community Partners||National Reform and Local Action||Books and Media||Organizations|
TAKE ACTION NOW!
HEIST: Who Stole the American Dream? has proven to be a powerful tool to engage communities around critical economic justice issues and the destruction of the American Dream.
Help us Re-Imagine America by hosting a screening of HEIST and encourage your friends, family and colleagues to do the same. Educate and inspire the people around you!
You can also:
- Stay in touch with us: “LIKE” us on Facebook and following us and retweeting @HEISTDoc on Twitter. Share our website and social media links with networks.
- Call your local movie theater and request that they screen HEIST! Audience demand brought "An Inconvenient Truth" into theaters. Together we can do this.
- Donate whatever you can afford to our RE-IMAGINE AMERICA Outreach and Distribution fund. Every dollar counts! You can make a tax deductible donation by clicking the DONATE button on the right.
- Buy the DVD at the HEIST store!
- Are you with an organization? Become a Community Partner of HEIST!
Other ways to get involved:
- Stay Informed and Speak Up. Find alternative media sources that provide fair and unbiased reporting. Follow analysts, journalists and bloggers whose viewpoint you respect. Educate yourself about the issues in HEIST and follow policy developments that impact our economy, quality of life and the health of our environment.
- When you see things you don't like, speak up! Call and write the President, your Senator, and your U.S. Representative. Find out who your city councilperson is and develop a relationship with her/him by weighing in on local politics in your area – become a squeaky wheel. Above all, join with others, for there is power in numbers.
- Read and sign Rebuild the Dream's Contract for the American Dream.
- Join Showdown in America's movement to reclaim the American financial system
- Share your story about the importance of Social Security with Strengthen Social Security, who will pass it along to Congress.
Interested in learning more about the issues? Please visit our national reform and local action page. Read the books that inspired HEIST on our recommended reading page, find out alternative media sources and check out other organizations doing critical work on the frontlines of economic justice.
HEIST is very grateful for the support of our community partners! See the organizations we are working closely with to Re-Imagine America, and learn how to become a partner.
Have questions, comments or resources for us to add? Email us at email@example.com.